Photovoltaic Solar Energy
Self-consumption solutions can supply much of the usual consumption, for example air conditioning or refrigerator, and the remainder injected into the public network.
Over, one of the most promising ways to use solar energy involves converting the energy contained in sunlight, by photovoltaic effect, into electricity, namely, in the place where it will be consumed.
Consumption solutions are ideal for homes where electricity consumption occurs throughout the day, managing to supply much of the usual consumption (Air Conditioning, Refrigerator, etc.), and the remainder will be consumed from the public grid.
With the new legislation, which came into force on 19 January 2015, it has become easier and more cost-effective to access solar energy recovery solutions for their own consumption. Currently, solutions up to six photovoltaic panels (up to 1500W) do not require a license, that is, do not have to make any registration. In the installations from 200W to 1500W, just notify the DGEG - Directorate General of Energy and Geology, having no cost of any kind.
In installations with powers greater than 1500W and registration with the same entity is required, it has an associated cost.
Ovoltaic Solar System Advantages
- Clean Energy, does not generate pollution
- It's free, they don't have consumption costs
- Bath little solar beam to focus on the panel to start producing and still supported by the second energy of the network still getting minimum savings results
- New ranges of panels with higher yields and material quality
- So-accessible initial investment
- It doesn't require manumination
Speeds of the Solar Photovoltaic System
- Em-sunbeam doesn't produce energy
- Alsued or unused energy is injected into the network
- Occupy outer space for example on the roof compromising aesthetics