Heat Pump uses a large part (1 until 75%) as an energy source the heat extracted from outside air and the other small part of the energy source used comes from electricity. It allows the heating of the house in winter, cooling in summer, heating of sanitary water and also the heating of swimming pools. Using the heat of the outside air, the system uses much less energy to maintain the desired level of comfort.
AQS Heat Pump
Heat Pump for Air Conditioning
Multi-Climate System for Housing
In one machine you can have air conditioning, heating (via radiators, ventiloconvetors or underfloor heating) and sanitary hot water. Solution that allows you to have hot sanitary water all year round, simultaneously with the heating / cooling of the housing. COP (Performance Coefficient) very high. Possibility to interconnect to any solar thermal or photovoltaic system.
– The General Air Conditioning Solution For Your Housing
Heat Pump Advantages
- Allows heating of the environment and sanitary water with very low electricity consumption
- Permits Ambient cooling with reduced electricity consumption
- Allows interconnection with other air conditioning systems
- Soth energy and reduced manutexes compared to other conventional systems
Heat Pump Deserages
- Sert Initial Investment compared to other air conditioning solutions
1 – As reported by several heat pump manufacturers whenever the ambient temperature outside is equal to or greater than 7 degrees Celsius the heat pump will have a yield of COP 4, this means that the heat pump will use the 4 kW thermal obtained from the outside environment and consume 1 kW of electricity from there if it can achieve savings of up to 75%.